Here are the collections of software testing tutorials that includes the tutorials about the fundamental of software testing, manual software testing techniques, fundamental of automated testing and automated testing with selenium.
Fundamental of Software Testing
This session includes tutorials definitions of software testing, main purpose of software testing and the common software testing techniques along with their examples. It includes about different types of software testing such as Functional Testing, Boundary Value Testing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) Testing, Regression Testing, Exploratory Testing, Installation Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing and Negative Testing.
- What is software testing? What are the different types of testing?
- Common Software Testing Techniques With Examples
- 10 Crowd Testing Platforms For Online Software Testing
Manual Software Testing Techniques
This section includes the tutorials about the different techniques of manual software testing along with the examples. It includes exploratory testing guidelines with example test cases, most common GUI errors that may occur on software, different tools to record screen, getting browser console log, record logs with Charles proxy, capturing android logs with minimal ADB and Fastboot and the common security testing techniques used in software testing.
- Exploratory Testing Guidelines With Example Test Cases
- Most Common GUI Errors Every Tester Should Know
- Free Tools to Record Windows Screen
- How to Get Browser Console Logs While Testing Website
- How to Capture Android Logs with Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Common Security Testing Techniques Used In Software Testing
- How to Record Logs with Charles Proxy on Windows
Fundamental of Automated Testing
This section includes the tutorials about definition of automated testing and needs of automated testing in terms of accuracy, consistency, repeatability, speed and automaticity. It also includes a quick introduction of different software testing automation tools such as Selenium, Testim, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Unified Functions Testing(UFT), Test Complete, Sahi, Ranorex, Watir, Katalon Studio and Robot Framework
Automated Testing With Selenium
This section includes tutorials about the introduction of selenium tool suite and about the different tools such as Selenium RC (Remote Control) or Selenium 1, Selenium IDE and Selenium Grid.
This section includes the tutorials for starting test automation and writing test cases in selenium IDE and the common selenium IDE commands. It also includes the different ways of locating elements in Software Testing. It includes locating elements by CSS, by Tag and ID, by Tag and Class, by Tag and Attribute etc.
- How To Start Test Automation With Selenium IDE
- How to Write Test Cases Manually in Selenium IDE
- Common Selenium IDE Commands Lists
- Different Ways of Locating Elements in Selenium IDE
This section includes the tutorials about getting stated with selenium webdriver which includes about installing Java Development Kit(JDK), Eclipse IDE and selenium client driver for Java in Eclipse IDE. It also includes tutorials about the different selenium webdriver commands. You may also find using advanced selenium webdriver commands for handling windows, popups, assertions, cookies and web tables.
- How to Get Started With Selenium WebDriver for Java
- How to Write Selenium Webdriver Script in Java using Eclipse
- Selenium Webdriver Commands Required for Automated Testing
- Advanced Selenium Webdriver Commands for Web Automation
- Handling Static & Dynamic Tables Using Selenium WebDriver
- How to Install TestNG in Eclipse for Selenium Webdriver
- How to Create the First Test Case With TestNG in Eclipse