Table of Contents
Fundamental of Software Testing
- What is software testing? What are the different types of testing?
- Common Software Testing Techniques With Examples
- 10 Crowd Testing Platforms For Online Software Testing
Manual Software Testing Techniques
This section includes software testing tutorials on the different techniques of manual software testing along with examples. It includes exploratory testing guidelines with example test cases, most common GUI errors that may occur on software, different tools to record screen, getting browser console log, record logs with Charles proxy, capturing android logs with minimal ADB and Fastboot and the common security testing techniques used in software testing.
- Exploratory Testing Guidelines With Example Test Cases
- Most Common GUI Errors Every Tester Should Know
- Free Tools to Record Windows Screen
- How to Get Browser Console Logs While Testing Website
- How to Capture Android Logs with Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Common Security Testing Techniques Used In Software Testing
- How to Record Logs with Charles Proxy on Windows
Fundamental of Automated Testing
This section includes software testing tutorials on the definition of automated testing and the need for automated testing in terms of accuracy, consistency, repeatability, speed, and automaticity. It also includes a quick introduction to different software testing automation tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, Testim, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Unified Functions Testing(UFT), Test Complete, Sahi, Ranorex, Watir, Katalon Studio and Robot Framework
Automated Testing With Selenium
This section includes software testing tutorials on starting test automation and writing test cases in selenium IDE and the common selenium IDE commands. It also includes different ways of locating elements in Software Testing. It includes locating elements by CSS, by Tag and ID, by Tag and Class, by Tag and Attribute, etc.
- How To Start Test Automation With Selenium IDE
- How to Write Test Cases Manually in Selenium IDE
- Common Selenium IDE Commands Lists
- Different Ways of Locating Elements in Selenium IDE
This section includes software testing tutorials on getting started with selenium web driver which includes installing Java Development Kit(JDK), Eclipse IDE, and selenium client driver for Java in Eclipse IDE. It also includes tutorials about the different selenium web driver commands. You may also find using advanced selenium web driver commands for handling windows, popups, assertions, cookies, and web tables.
- How to Get Started With Selenium WebDriver for Java
- How to Write Selenium Webdriver Script in Java using Eclipse
- Selenium Webdriver Commands Required for Automated Testing
- Advanced Selenium Webdriver Commands for Web Automation
- Handling Static & Dynamic Tables Using Selenium WebDriver
- How to Install TestNG in Eclipse for Selenium Webdriver
- How to Create the First Test Case With TestNG in Eclipse
This section includes a collection of software testing tutorials on the fundamentals of Jmeter and getting started with Jmeter. It also includes different types of assertions and listeners used on Jmeter along with creating a database test plan in Jmeter using MySQL.
- Getting started with JMeter – Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Use Different Types of Assertions in JMeter
- How to Use the Most Common Types of JMeter Listeners
- Creating Database Test Plan in JMeter using MySQL