Fundamental Of Software EngineeringThis section includes software engineering MCQ questions from meaning and definition of software engineering, various software development models such as serial or linear sequential model, iteration model, increment model and parallel or concurrent development model. It also covers objective questions from evolution of role of software, software characteristics and software applications.
This section includes software engineering MCQ questions on software reliability metrics, programming for reliability along with fault avoidance and fault tolerance.
- MCQ On Software Reliability In Software Engineering Part-1
- MCQ On Software Reliability In Software Engineering Part-2
Software Design Principles
This section covers software engineering MCQ questions on system models such as dataflow models, semantic data models such as dataflow models, semantic data models, object models and data dictionaries. Software design principles also include design process, design methods, design strategies and design quality.
- MCQ Questions On Software Design Principles Part-1
- MCQ Questions On Software Design Principles Part-2
Object Oriented DesignThis section includes software engineering MCQ questions on objects, object classes and inheritance, object identification and object aggregation. It also includes service usage, object interface design evolution, function-oriented design and structure decomposition.
This section covers change management, version and release management, software maintenance, software re-engineering and software re-factoring.
Software Testing Techniques And Strategies
This section covers the software engineering MCQ questions from software testing fundamentals, testing principles, white box testing, control structure testing, black box testing and boundary value analysis. It also includes the verification and validation of test plan and test strategies along with different methods of organizing for software testing and software testing strategy.
- Top 20 MCQ Questions On Software Testing Techniques
- MCQ On Software Testing In Software Engineering Part-1
- MCQ On Software Testing In Software Engineering Part-2
- Objective Questions On Software Testing Fundamentals Part 1
- Objective Questions on Software Testing Fundamentals Part-2
- MCQs On Software Testing Through Software Life Cycle
- MCQ on Reviews and Static Analysis in Software Testing
- MCQ Questions On Test Management In Software Testing
- Top 20 MCQ Questions on Software Testing Tools
Software Development Strategies
This section includes software engineering MCQ questions on the characteristics of software development strategies, life cycle models and risk reduction models. It also includes the case tools, object oriented model, and the reuse model. Different process improvement models such as productivity driven dynamic process modeling, human factors in the development model, capability maturity model and personal and team software development model included here. You may also find about open source development model, agile software development, rapid application development model, workflow application model and aspect oriented development.