Table of Contents
MCQs on Fundamental of Java
This section includes collections of multiple choice objective questions on fundamentals and an overview of Java language, Java tokens, keywords, identifiers, literals and operators, constants, variables and data types in Java, Operators, and expressions, Control structure in Java, decision-making, and looping, the definition of classes, objects and methods.
- Solved MCQ of Java Set-1
- MCQ of Java with answer set-2
- Solved MCQ of Java for Java Proficiency test set 3
- Solved MCQ of Java set-4
- Java Quiz Questions and Answers set-5
- Java Multiple Choice Questions With Answers set-6
- MCQ of Java With Answer set-7
- Java Multiple Choice Questions With Answers set-8
- Quiz Questions on Java with Answers set-9
- Java MCQ Interview Questions With Answers set-10
- MCQ on Java Programming With Answers set-11
- MCQ on Java Programming Language Fundamental set-12
- Solved MCQ on Fundamental of Java Language set-14
- Interview Questions on Overview of Java set-15
- MCQ questions on the fundamentals of Java set 16
MCQs on Operators and Control Flow Statements in Java
This section includes collections of multiple choice objective questions on arithmetic operators, relational operators, logical operators, assignment operators, increment decrements operators, conditional operators, bit-wise operators, dot operator(.) and instance of operators, decision-making statements like if-else and switch statements, looping statements like for loop, while loop and do-while loop along with other statements like a break, continue and label statements.
MCQs on Arrays, Strings Vectors in Java
This section includes collections of multiple choice objective questions on different types of arrays like one-dimensional arrays and two-dimensional arrays, declaring the array, creating memory location, and most commonly used string methods in Java, vector class, and wrapper classes.
- Top 20 MCQ Questions On Arrays And Strings In Java
- Top 20 MCQ Questions On Strings And Vectors In Java
MCQs on Inheritance, Package And Interface in Java
This section includes a collection of multiple-choice questions on implementing inheritance in java and defining packages and interfaces. It also includes creating the package, adding more classes to a package, and accessing the contents of a package.
MCQ Questions on Streams and Applets in Java
This section includes the collections of multiple-choice questions on the methods used in InputStream, MarkableStream, and OutputStream classes in Java. It also includes objective questions on the definition of applets, the applet class, uses of applets in HTML, the life cycle of an applet, and the graphics class in Java Applet.
MCQ Questions on Exception Handling in Java
This section includes objective questions on Exception Handling in Java including quiz questions on compile-time and run-time errors that occurred in java programming. It includes the collections of objective questions from the definition of exception, exception classes, common java exceptions, and different exception handling keywords such as try, catch, and finally.
MCQ Questions on JDBC, JSP, And Java Beans
This section includes objective type multiple choice questions on fundamentals of JDBC, JSP, and Java Beans, the difference between Servlets and JSP, formats of JSP syntax, part of the java Developer’s Kit, and different phases of the servlet life cycle.
- MCQ on Core Java with Answers set-1
- Top 20 Objective Questions on Core Java set-2
- Interview Questions on Core Java Language set-3
- Solved MCQ of JDBC and JSP set-1
- Solved MCQ of Java Beans set-1
- JDBC Interview Questions with Answers set-2