MCQs on Fundamentals of Data Structure
This section includes data structure MCQ questions on the overview and definition of data structure, data types and structured data types, abstract data type, pre and post conditions, linear and non-linear data structure. It also includes solved objective questions on the advantages of using an array, examples of data structures, components of a data structure, priority queue, time complicity of quicksort, applications of the stack, linear type of data structure, indexed structures, nodes in a linked list and linear array and a binary search tree in a data structure.
- Solved Multiple Choice Questions on Data Structure Set – 1
- Solved Multiple Choice Questions on Data Structure Set -2
- Objective questions of computer data structure set-3
- Objective Questions on Data Structure and Algorithm set-4
- MCQ of Data Structure and Algorithm with Answer set-5
- Solved Objective Questions on Data Structure set-6
Data Structure MCQ Questions on Stack and Queue
This section includes data structure MCQ questions on overview of the stack and its implementation along with related algorithms for push and pop, various stack implementation arrays. It also includes multiple-choice questions on overview of queues, different types of queues with its operations, and implementation of queues.
- Solved MCQ on Stack and Queue in Data Structure set-1
- Interview Questions on Stack and Queue in Data Structure set-2
Data Structure MCQ Questions on Tree and Graph
This section covers the data structure MCQ questions on the introduction of trees, definitions, binary tree and various operations of a binary tree and binary search tree, height-balanced trees, A-A trees, and AVL trees. It also includes interview questions on overview of graphs, adjacency lists, adjacency matrix, depth-first traversal, breadth-first traversal, design of minimum spanning trees, Kruskal’s algorithm, prim’s algorithm, Dijkstra and bellman-ford algorithms and spanning trees.
- Solved MCQ on Tree and Graph in Data Structure set-1
- Objective Questions on Tree and Graph in Data Structure set-2
- Top 20 MCQ On Minimum Spanning Trees And Algorithms
- Top 20 MCQ Questions On Trees And Their Applications
Data Structure MCQ Questions on List and Linked ListThis section covers the multiple-choice questions on the introduction of lists, linear list, linked list, typical basic linked list operations, singly linked list, circular singly linked list, doubly linked lists, and its operations. It also includes MCQ questions on the singly linked list, circular header, two-way list, doubly linked list, header linked list, and the disadvantage in using a circular linked list on the list and linked list in the data structure
- Solved MCQ on List and Linked List in Data Structure set-1
- Objective Questions on List and Linked List in Data Structure set-2
MCQs on Searching, Merging and Sorting Methods in Data Structure
This section includes the introduction of searching methods, basic searching techniques, linear search, binary search, hash search, binary tree search. It also includes the introduction of sorting methods and several performance criteria to be used on evaluating a sorting algorithm along with different internal and external sorting methods; insertion sort, bubble sort, selection sort, shell sort, merges sort and 2-way merge sort.