This collection of computer networking MCQ questions includes 1000’s of objective type multiple choice questions on basic network theory with network definition, network models, connectivity and network addressing, introduction to OSI and TCP/IP network reference models, Layers of TCP/IP and OSI model with physical layer, data link layer, network layer, transport layer, session layer and application layer along with internet protocol, ICMP, ARP and Bootstrap protocol, User Datagram Protocol(UDP), File Transfer Protocol(FTP), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol(SMTP), Hyper Text Transfer Protocol(HTTP) and IPV6 addressing methods and also of Network security and Internet security.
This section includes collection of multiple choice questions on different network security methods; cryptography and its components, algorithms and types. It also includes MCQ on the basic components of internet security along with about SSL/TSL, PSP firewalls and so on relevant to the maintenance of network security.
Routing Protocol and Algorithm
This section includes multiple choice questions on various types of IP routing protocol, types of routing protocol, Routing Information Protocol(RIP), Open Shortest Path First(OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol(BGP).
- Solved MCQ on Routing protocol in computer networks set-1
- Solved MCQ on Routing algorithm in computer networks set-2
- Objective Questions on Routing protocol in computer networks set-3
Network Layers of TCP/IP and OSI Model
- Solved MCQ on TCP/IP and UDP in Computer Networks set-1
- Interview Questions on TCP/IP and UDP in Computer Networks set-2
- Solved MCQ on Network Layer in Computer Networks set-1
- Objective Questions on Application Layer in OSI/TCP/IP Model set-3
- Solved MCQ on Application Layer in OSI/TCP/IP Model set-2
- MCQ Questions on Application Layer in OSI/TCP/IP Model set-1
- Objective Questions on Transport Layer in OSI Model set-1
- Interview Questions on Network Layer in OSI Model set-1
- Solved Objective Questions on Data Link Layer in OSI Model set-1