YouTube is a great platform to show your skills and knowledge. In the past 2 years many people have started creating content for YouTube but most struggle in monetizing their video. Apart from Adsense, there are a
Today I’m going to show you 7 ways how you can earning money on YouTube :
1. Become a YouTube personality
Many big Youtubers, like Crypto
hare your personality; you’re most original or crazy ideas, or your funniest moments with others to get thousands of subscribers and visits. In this case, your talent will be an essential part to attract your audience.
With this method, you will gain visits on your website and you can earn using AdSense
2. Create tutorialsIf you have good ability in a particular field, YouTube is the most excellent method to share that information and get paid for it. Any type of tutorial can be useful, from cooking recipes to computer repairs.
The important thing is that you make tutorials that are useful for both beginners and experts. The better it is, the more possibilities there will be to generate visits and subscribers.
In this type of channels, it is very important that you upload videos frequently and that you are attentive to the comments that ask you or suggest changes to improve your videos.
You May Also Like: Get yourself independent? Earn money through internet
3. Join the partner program
The YouTube program will assist you to make income by mean of your videos. In this case, you will collaborate with YouTube to monetize your videos. This is the simplest and easiest method to make money on YouTube.
However, you will need to have many subscribers and receive a good amount of visualizations in each video in order to get good profits.
4. Get sponsors
Making money with YouTube through the sponsors is perhaps the most used method by the popular
The best thing about this is that you will control at all times how much you earn and what to do or show in your videos, unlike what happens with AdSense ads.
When you have obtained a good number of subscribers and audience, you can collaborate with sponsors who allow you to advertise their products in your videos.
5. Promote your own business
It is important that the videos on your channel are related in some way to what you sell on your own website. It is useless to sell electronic products in your online store and promotions on your channel if your videos are about recipes, for example. Your YouTube subscribers watch your videos because they like to cook, but maybe they are not interested in electronics.
6. Earn money with affiliate marketing
With affiliate marketing, you can sell products from other companies through your videos in exchange for a commission. That is, you will earn money for each person you send to that company’s page and buy a product.
- Create a promotional video for the product or service you want to advertise so that your viewers have a better idea of the article itself, or try to make a tutorial on how to use that product.
- Put your affiliate link in the description of your video, and every time someone clicks on that link and buys a product, you will get a commission of the total paid by that client.
- This type of promotional marketing is usually common and successful on YouTube.
- Make sure you have enough visits that you are interested in the articles that you promote, and that your videos are not boring and you know how to persuade your audience to buy what you offer.
Create a promotional video for the product or service you want to advertise so that your viewers have a better idea of the article itself, or try to make a tutorial on how to use that product.
If you have managed to have a small number of subscribers loyal to your channel, who wait each day to upload new content, and who love your videos, you can explore other ways besides AdSense, sponsors or affiliate marketing to make money with YouTube.
You can check Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/
Hence, YouTube is great platform to earn money online.
Did you know of these methods to make money with YouTube? What other ways to generate income with this platform do you know? Leave me a comment down below and tell me your experience uploading videos to the Internet!