A. Buying products from each other
B. Buying services from each other
C. Selling service from each other
D. All of the above2) Which of the following is a graphic display on a web page used for advertising?
C. banner ad
D. shopping cart
3) Which portal business model best describes Yahoo?
A. general purpose portal
B. affinity group based vertical market
C. focused content based vertical market
D. none of the above
4) Which segment is most of the media’s attention focused on?
5) Private exchanges created by companies are called
A. branded exchanges
B. local exchange
C. horizontal exchange
D. vertical exchange
6) Which of the following is not one of the benefits of e-commerce to sellers?
A. E-commerce offers greater flexibility in meeting customer needs.
B. E-commerce is a powerful tool for customer relationship building
C. E-commerce can help to reduce costs
D. E-commerce increases the net cost per contact
A. Small products
B. Digital products
C. Specialty products
D. Fresh products
8) Electronic bill payment
A. supports electronic payment for on-line and physical store purchases of goods or services after the purchase has taken place
B. sends money using the web to individuals who are not set up to accept credit card payments.
C. refers to digital currency that can be used for micro-payments
D. provides secure services for credit card payments on the internet
9) Which of the following is likely to have the lowest cost of entry?
A. an e-retailer
B. a bricks-and-mortar presence
C. a bricks-and-clicks presence
D. a traditional storefront
10) Digital products are best suited for B2C e-commerce because they
A. Are commodity like products
B. Can be mass-customized and personalized
C. Can be delivered at the time of purchase
D. All of the above
11) The type of forms that benefited the most during the consolidation period of e-commerce were ….
A. large, traditional firms
B. first movers
C. pure online companies
12) A ………. is an essential component of an intranet.
B. LAN with a minimum of ten PCs
C. computer with server software
13) What is an arrangement made between e-commerce sites that direct users from one site to the other?
B. Viral marketing
C. Affiliate programs
D. None of the above
14) All of the following are tools for optimizing a web site’s location in search engine listings except
A. Keywords and page titles
B. identifying market niches
C. buying ads
15) A(n) ………. connects many private networks from different companies for communication through a private inter organizational information system.
B. extra net
16) What are materials used in production in a manufacturing company or are placed on the shelf for sale in a retail environment?
A. Direct materials
B. Indirect materials
D. None of the above
17) Which of the following market entry strategies are the most common for existing firms?
A. first mover
B. fast follower
C. brand extender
18) A company’s e-commerce policies and consumer information privacy should be addressed in a(n)
A. information code of ethics
C. Information firewall
19) The set of marketing tools that the firm uses to pursue its marketing objectives in the target market is called a(n)
A. Customer mix
B. Competitor mix
C. Marketing mix
D. All of the above
20) The combination of technical and legal means for protecting digital content from unlimited reproduction without permission is known as ….
A. Digital rights management
B. Digital protection schemes
C. Digital distribution regulation
D. Digital rights protection
1) D. All of the above
2) C. banner ad
3) A. general purpose portal
4) B. B2C
5) C. horizontal exchange
6) D. E-commerce increases the net cost per contact
7) B. Digital products
8) A. supports electronic payment for on-line and physical store purchases of goods or services after the purchase has taken place
9) A. an e-retailer
10) B. Can be mass-customized and personalized
11) A. large, traditional firms
12) C. computer with server software
13) C. Affiliate programs
14) D. bench-marking
15) B. extra net
16) A. Direct materials
17) C. brand extender
18) A. information code of ethics
19) C. Marketing mix
20) A. Digital rights management