D. All of the above
2) Encryption can be done
A. only on textual data
B. only on ASCII coded data
C. on any bit string
D. only on mnemonic data
3) Which term represents a count of the number of people who visit one site, click on the ad, and are taken to the site of the advertiser?
A. Affiliate programs
D. All of the above
A. is not easily available
B. defines several hundred transaction sets for various business forms
C. is not popular
D. defines only a transmission protocol
5) What encourages users of a product or service supplied by a B2C company to ask friends to join in as well?
B. Viral marketing
C. Affiliate programs
D. None of the above
6) In B2B e-commerce
i) Co-operating Business should give an EDI standard to be used
ii) Programs must be developed to translate EDI forms to a form accepted by application program
iii) Method of transmitting/receiving data should be mutually agreed
iv) It is essential to use internet
A. i and ii
B. i, ii and iii
C. i, ii, iii and iv
D. ii, iii and iv
7) Compared to B2C e-commerce, B2B e-commerce is …….
A. of equal size
B. slightly smaller
C. slightly larger
D. much larger
A. Registering with search engines
B. Viral marketing
C. Online Ads
D. Virtual marketing
9) A hashing function for digital signature
i) must give a hashed message which is shorter than the original message
ii) must be hardware implementable
iii) two different messages should not give the same hashed message
iv) is not essential for implementing digital signature
A. i and ii
B. ii and iii
C. i and iii
D. iii and iv
10) In the e-commerce security environment, which of the following constitutes the inner-most layer?
C. technology solutions
D. organizational policies and procedures
11) The digital product delivery internet business model
A. concentrates information about products and services from multiple providers at one central point.
B. provides an electronic clearinghouse for products where price and availability are constantly changing, sometimes in response to customer actions.
C. enables groups of people who want to purchase a particular product to signup and then seek a volume discount from vendors.
D. sells and delivers software, multimedia, and other digital products over the internet.
A. a debit card payment system is used
B. a customer buys several electronic coins which are digitally signed by coin issuing bank
C. a credit card payment system is used
D. RSA cryptography is used in the transactions
13) All of the following are metrics for e-mail campaigns except…..
A. open rate
B. delivery rate
C. bounce-back rate
D. cart conversion rate
14) All of the following are advantages of using an intranet Except
A. cross-platform capability
B. security restrictions so employees cannot access the company network from home
C. open standards
D. reduced hardware and software costs
15) A person to person payment system
A. supports electronic payment for on-line and physical store purchases of goods or services after the purchase has takes place.
B. Sends money using the web to individuals who are not setup to accept credit card payments
C. refers to digital currency that can be used for micro-payments
D. provides secure services for credit card payments on the internet
16) What is the name of the card which can be used by the buyers during the time of purchase and in which the amount will be immediately debited from the buyers account?
B. Debit Card
C. Credit Card
D. Power Card
17) Which of the following is not considered to be a drawback of Internet auctions?
A. market inefficiency
B. trust risks
C. fulfillment costs
D. delayed consumption costs
18) Internet virtual private networks are preferred over extra-nets for all of the following reasons Except.
A. data can be encapsulated
B. communications are kept private
C. good security
D. use of inexpensive leased phone lines
19) Set of independent Electronic Stores can be generally labeled as
A. Electronic Shopping Mall
B. Electronic Wallet
C. Electronic Stores
D. Generalized Stores
20) The two main types of Internet based B2B commerce are……
A. Net marketplaces and private industrial networks
B. EDI and collaborative commerce
C. Net marketplaces and collaborative commerce
D. EDI and private industrial networks
1) B. Furniture
2) C. on any bit string
3) B. Click-through
4) B. defines several hundred transaction sets for various business forms
5) B. Viral marketing
6) B. i, ii and iii
7) D. much larger
8) D. Virtual marketing
9) C. i and iii
10) B. data
11) D. sells and delivers software, multimedia, and other digital products over the internet.
12) B. a customer buys several electronic coins which are digitally signed by coin issuing bank
13) D. cart conversion rate
14) B. security restrictions so employees cannot access the company network from home
15) B. Sends money using the web to individuals who are not setup to accept credit card payments
16) B. Debit Card
17) A. market inefficiency
18) D. use of inexpensive leased phone lines
19) A. Electronic Shopping Mall
20) D. EDI and private industrial networks