1) The post-order traversal of the binary tree is DEBFCA. Find out the pre-order traversal.
2) While converting the binary tree into an extended binary tree, all the original nodes in the binary tree are …….
A. Internal nodes on extended tree
B. External nodes on extended tree
C. Vanished on extended tree
D. Intermediate nodes on extended tree
3) The in-order traversal of the tree will yield a sorted listing of elements of tree in ……..
A. binary trees
B. binary search trees
D. binary heaps
4) In a binary tree, certain null entries are replaced by special pointers which point to nodes higher in the tree for efficiency. These special pointers are called ………
A. values in a node are greater than every value in the left subtree and smaller than the right subtree.
B. values in a node are greater than every value in children of it.
6) The in-order traversal of the tree will yield a sorted listing of elements of tree in…
A. Binary trees
B. Binary search trees
D. AVL Trees
7) In a graph if e=(u,v) means …….
A. u is adjacent to v but v is not adjacent to u.
B. e begins at u and ends at v
C. u is node and v is an edge.
D. both u and v are edges.
8) A binary tree whose every node has either zero or two children is called ………
A. Complete binary tree
B. Binary Search tree
C. Extended binary tree
D. E2 tree
9) If every node u in G is adjacent to every other node v in G, A graph is said to be ……..
D. strongly connected.
10) The post order traversal of a binary tree is DEBFCA. Find out the pre-order Traversal.
11) In a graph, if e=[u,v], then u and v are called
A. endpoints of e
B. adjacent nodes
D. all of the above
12) In-order traversing a tree resulted in E A C K F H D B G; the pre-order traversal would return.
13) A connected graph T without any cycles is called.
A. a tree graph
B. free tree
C. a tree
D. All of the above
14) In the linked representation of Binary trees LEFT[k] contains the …….. of at the node N, where k is the location.
B. Location and left child
C. Right child address
D. Null value
15) If every node u in G adjacent to every other node v in G, A graph is said to be
D. strongly connected
16) Three standards ways of traversing a binary tree T with root R …….
A. Prefix, infix, postfix
B. Pre-process, in-process, post-process
C. Pre-traversal, in-traversal, post-traversal
D. Pre-order, in-order, post-order
17) A graph is said to be ……. if every node u in G is adjacent to every other node v in G.
18) In threaded binary tree ……… points to higher nodes in the tree.
19) A graph is said to be ……. if its edges are assigned data.
20) If node N is a terminal node in a binary tree then its ………
A. Right tree is empty
B. Left tree is empty
C. Both left & right subtrees are empty
D. The root node is empty
1) C. ABDECF
2) A. Internal nodes on extended tree
3) B. binary search trees
4) D. Thread
5) B. values in a node is greater than every value in children of it.
6) B. Binary search trees
7) B. e begins at u and ends at v
8) C. Extended binary tree
9) B. complete
10) C. ABDECF
11) D. All of the above
12) B. FAEKCDHGB
13) D. All of the above
14) A. Data
15) B. complete
16) D. Pre-order, in-order, post-order
17) D. Complete
18) C. Threads
19) C. Lebeled
20) C. Both left & right subtrees are empty