Using optimized images on your website or blog is the most necessary thing for both loading speed and quality. The size of optimized images is very small than the original images, so it can decrease the weight of your site drastically.
There are lots of free as well as paid websites for providing the service of image optimization online. You can also use some special applications for optimizing images by downloading from the web. But today, I am going to tell about the best offline method using well-known applications Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady.
To Optimize Images Using Adobe Photoshop
It is well known that Adobe Photoshop is the most popular Photo Editing Software. Along with editing, you can optimize images for the web while saving them by using the following steps.
1. At first open an image using the Adobe Photoshop program and redesign or edit that using appropriate tools.
2. After that go to the File menu and click on the save for web option.
3. In the new window select Optimized or 2-up or 4-up tab to preview optimized images. Select the image having the required format and quality and click on save.
To Optimize Images Using Adobe ImageReady
Adobe ImageReady is an application especially for designing images for the web. You can create different size of banners image in the number of formats like ‘.jpeg’, ‘.gif’, ‘.png’ etc. To save your designed image as optimized for the web, you can use the following steps.
1. At first open an image using the Adobe ImageReady program and redesign or edit that using appropriate tools.
2. Select the required file format and quality from the palate.
3. After that go to the File menu and click on save optimized as an option.
4. Click on save after giving filename.
If you have any other tips for optimizing images for the web and if you have any comments about this post you can mention this in the comment session of this blog. I will always welcome to you