Submitting a site on different search engine along with major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing is a first step of the search engine optimization (SEO) after creating a website. For submitting your site to those search engines, you have to submit manually on each search engine and it takes longer time to complete that. But if you have no time for that you can use some bulk search engine submission tools which are available on the web. You can submit your site on the search engine by using those tools on free as well as on paid. You can get better result if you use paid service.
Here, I have listed some top bulk search engine submission tools, which are offering free services also.
- SubmitExpress.com: SubmitExpress is such a tool form which you can submit your site with 70 over search engines and directories. Those are all for free.
- Addme.com: Addme provides a variety of powerful search engine submission services. Its free search engine submission service submits your site URL to 20 search engine.
- Free Web Submission.co.uk: This web submission tool also submits your site URL to the 20 over biggest search engines.
- Ineedhits.com: Ineedhits free search engine submission tool also submits your websites to the major 20 search engines.
- USWebsites.com: This free search engine submission tool provides you with a quick and easy way to submit your website to some of the most important and major search engine and directories.
- Addpro.com: You can use this free tool to submit on some search engines along with Google. It can submit your site to 18 search engines.
- Isubmit.com: Isubmit.com is new tool to submit your site URL to large number of search engine and directories. It claims that they can submit over 350 search engine and directories.
In spite of using these free search engine submission tools you can submit on numbers of search engine with in no time. It is better to submit for each search engine manually. If you know about any other such tools or you have any comment you are welcomed to submit on comment session.