Read Also: Best Online Back-link Checker Tools List
- Create a twitter account, Facebook page, and pages on the top Social Networking Site for your site.
- Submit your site to the directories that allow free submissions.
- Ask questions or answer questions on Yahoo Answers and provide links to suitable topics.
- Ask questions or answer questions of Google Groups and provide links to suitable topics.
- Submit articles at article sites like EzineArticles, GoArticles, iSnare, etc. The great thing about good article sites is that their article pages actually rank highly and send highly qualified traffic.
- Submit a story to Digg that links to an article on your site.
- Publish RSS feed and your content is useful and regularly updated.
- Create a profile for forums and give profile link and submit links by giving your answer on suitable topics.
- Link to other blogs from your blog. Many bloggers also track who is linking to them or where their traffic comes from, so linking to them is easy to get noticed and they also link to you.
- Comment on other blogs. If your comments are useful and relevant they can drive the direct traffic.
- Technorati tag pages rank well in Yahoo and MSN. Even if your blog is fairly new you can have your posts featured on the Technorati tag pages by tagging your posts with relevant tags.
- Depending on your site’s category and offer, submit your link to classified service.
- A backlink on .edu and .gov sites much valuable than others, so try to list your site on your local government business directory. There are so many WordPress blogs of .edu and .gov, post relevant comments on them.
- Exchange links to related sites on a small scale that will send you traffic.
- Create and release open source site design templates for Content Management System(CMS) like WordPress, a blogger with designed by link on the footer.
If you know some ways of the building quality back-links other than I have listed above you are welcomed to post that on the comment session below.