1. Which of the following are the solutions to network security?
i) Encryption ii) Authentication
iii) Authorization iv) Non-repudiation
A) i, ii and iii only
B) ii, iii and iv only
C) i, iii and iv only
D) All i, ii, iii and iv
2. …………… is to protect data and passwords.
3. The following protocols and systems are commonly used to provide various degrees of security services in a computer network.
i) IP filtering ii) Reverse Address Translation
iii) IP Security Architecture (IPsec) iv) Firewalls v) Socks
A) i, ii, iii and iv only
B) i, iii, iv and v only
C) ii, iii, iv and v only
D) All i, ii, iii, iv and v
4. A firewall is installed at the point where the secure internal network and untrusted external network meet which is also known as ………………
A) Chock point
B) meeting point
C) firewall point
D) secure point
5. Which of the following is/are the types of firewalls?
A) Packet Filtering Firewall
B) Dual Homed Gateway Firewall
C) Screen Host Firewall
D) All of the above
Read Also: Solved MCQ Questions on Internet and HTML
6. The components of IP security includes ………………….
A) Authentication Header (AH)
B) Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
C) Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
D) All of the above
7. ………………….. is used to carry traffic of one protocol over the network that does not support that protocol directly.
8. In ………………. Mode, the authentication header is inserted immediately after the IP header.
D) Both A and B
9. State true or false.
i) Socks are a standard for circuit-level gateways.
ii) NAT is used for the small number of hosts in a private network.
A) True, False
B) False, True
C) True, True
D) False, False
10. A ………………. is an extension of an enterprise’s private intranet across a public Network such as the Internet, creating a secure private connection.
1. D) All i, ii, iii and iv
2. A) Encryption
3. B) i, iii, iv and v only
4. A) Chock point
5. D) All of the above
6. D) All of the above
7. A) Tunneling
8. A) Tunnel
9. C) True, True
10. B) VPN
Read Next: MCQ of Internet and HTML With Answer Set-2
Comments are closed.